Country Profile: Meat sector in Egypt is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The Egyptian Meat sector is the second largest in value terms in Middle East & Africa region. Rising inflation rate and falling urbanization levels are impacting the demand for Meat in the country. The Meat sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2016-2021. Of the seven markets, Fresh Meat (Counter) is the largest market in terms of value and volume share. With low per capita consumption when compared to the global and regional levels, the Egyptian Meat sector is marginally declining. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channels in the Egyptian Meat sector.
The Country Profile report on the Meat sector in Egypt provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Complete report available @ Country Profile: Meat sector in Egypt
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2016-2021
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Meal Kits, Pizza and Ready Meals with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
– Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and more
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: film, trays, tubs, foils and others.
– The Meat sector in Egypt is forecast to grow at 3.9% during 2016-2021 in value terms
– Fresh Meat (Counter) is the largest market by value and also leads in volume terms
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel, followed by Food & Drinks Specialists and Convenience Stores
– Faragello accounted for 6% value share in the Indonesian Meat sector
– Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material, followed by Rigid Plastics
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
H. J. Heinz Company Faragalla Group Del Monte Foods Company Al Taghziah Sal Tulip Food Company A/S Zwanenberg Food Group B.V. Halwani Bros. Co. Atyab Foods Americana Group Al-Watania Poultry Almarai Company Dina Farms BRF S.A.
Manager – Marketing